- Property Management
- Third Party Management
- Reginal Shopping Centers
- Construction & Development
- Tenant Coordination
- Contract Negotiations
- Marketing & Ancillary Income
- Specialty Leasing
- IREM Certified Sustainable Property in 2018
- The City of Germantown Beautification Award in 2018
- Autauga County PALS Cleanup City & County Litter-Free
- ICSC Member
- IREM CPM Candidate
- Sold 2 Convenience Stores in Montgomery, AL in 2013
- Awarded Leasing Assignment for 270,000 SF Office Park in 2013
- CACI Office Lease—18,000 SF – Landlord Tenant Representative
- Great American Insurance Lease—Represented Landlord
- Sold former Hooter’s Restaurant—Represented Buyer
- Tenant Representation for Papa John’s Pizza, Metro PCS, Cricket Wireless
- Represented the Attorney General’s Office in 90,000 SF Warehouse Lease
- Represented Montgomery Area Mental Health Authority in purchase of a retirement bed facility
- Tenant Representation for Salvation Army
- Landlord Representative in a 25,000± SF Office Lease to legal Services of Alabama
- Multiple large warehouse leases with Hyundai Tier Suppliers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from The University of Montevallo
Jeff Branch is the President of Moore Property Management. He leads the property management division with over 13 years of experience managing large regional retail shopping centers for elite investors.
Jeff believes that managing commercial assets goes beyond attention to detail, tenant relationships, and creating value for ownerships. Commercial assets serve as a modern-day community center and social environment, which create lasting memories for the families and communities they serve.
Jeff got his start in commercial real estate at Aronov Realty Management and lead one of the top specialty leasing programs in the company. Before transitioning to Moore Company Realty, Jeff worked eight years with Bayer Properties as the General Manager at The Shoppes at EastChase in Montgomery, AL, as well as managing remote assets in Germantown, TN and Madison, MS. With Bayer, Jeff was part of a team that increased the occupancy at The Shoppes at EastChase from 78% – 100% within a 3-year period. Jeff also lead value-creating capital projects, tenant construction developments, and instituted a revenue generating recycling program. Jeff received recognition for being an IREM Certified Sustainable Property in 2018 at The Shoppes at EastChase and received The City of Germantown Beautification Award in 2018 for improving the appearance and cleanliness of the shopping center.
Jeff is a Deacon and member of First Baptist Church Tallassee, serves on several boards and leadership positions in the local community, and enjoys coaching his children in youth sports and camping with his family. Jeff is married to Courtney Harris Branch, and has three children (Mollie, Jacob, and Jack).