- 2011 CBC Top Sales Agent in the State
- 2011 CBC Bronze Circle of Distinction Award
- 2010 CBC #1 Office in the State
- 2011 CBC #1 Office in the State
- 2012 CBC #1 Office in the State
- 2013 CBC #1 Office in the State
- 2014 CBC #1 Office in the State
- 2015 CBC #1 Office in the State
- Identifying commercial real estate opportunities
- Creating and implementing solutions for Sales, Leasing, Asset Acquisition & Management
- Commercial Property Brokerage
- Product Repositioning
- Receivership Assignments
- Urban revitalization projects
- Investment Acquisition and Analysis
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- Responsible for over $800 million in transactions since 1998
- B.A. from Southern Methodist University in 1993
- CCIM Designee from the CCIM Institute
Jerome is the CEO of Moore Company Realty, Inc. a commercial brokerage firm, with headquarters in Montgomery Alabama. Jerome is also the CEO of Moore Property Management, LLC a regional property management firm representing over 3M SF in Alabama, Georgia, Virginia, and Florida.
Jerome specializes in “Making Client’s Commercial Properties Profitable.” He successfully achieves his motto by utilizing over 25 years of personal brokerage, management, and development experience coupled with a veteran team of talented and seasoned individuals who represent over 200 years of combined commercial real property experience.
Jerome is a University of Alabama’s Center for Real Estate Board Member; a Member of Georgia-Alabama Land Trust’s Board of Directors; Vice Chancellor of Troy Universities’ Advisory Council; a Member of Montgomery Chamber’s Committee of 100; a member and trustee of First United Methodist Church in Montgomery; on the Montgomery Area Food Bank Board; has served on the Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisory Board, on numerous real estate conference panels; and is a CCIM Designee. Jerome is married to Drennen Payne Moore, has two daughters and speaks Spanish at a conversational level, and an avid outdoorsman.