In 2006, Gene received his real estate license under the brokerage firm of Hodges Bonded Warehouse, where he quickly grew their residential division by selling over $3 million in year one. From 2008-2010, Gene continued to produce, remaining in the top 10% of all Montgomery sales Agents according to Montgomery Area Association of Realtors. While remaining a top producer in the residential market, Gene also assisted his former employer with leasing and managing over 8 million square feet of Industrial/Warehouse space. During this same period he also participated in the development of a 100 acre residential subdivision. Gene’s motto for sales is simple. “I want my clients to achieve exceptional results.”
Since joining the Commercial Sales Team at Moore Company Realty in 2011, Gene has transacted more than $150 million in volume and is currently one of the top gross producers for the company. Gene is pursuing his chosen specialty in the office, industrial and retail arenas. “Although I have experience in all facets of commercial transactions, I believe that by focusing my efforts I will be able to best serve my clients’ needs.” Gene was named top Sales agent for the State of Alabama 2 years in a row for Coldwell Banker Commercial.
Gene is young, competent, competitive, very motivated, highly energetic, and has the breadth of several hundred years’ of real estate experience within the Moore Companies to guide him as he continues to succeed for his clients.
- Leasing, Acquisitions,
- Investment Analysis
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- Awarded Leasing Assignment for 270,000 SF Office Park, Montgomery, AL 2013—current
- CACI Office Lease 18,000 SF—Landlord Representative
- Represented Landlord in 30,000 sf lease for Rheem Corporate headquarters—2016
- Landlord Rep. in a 25,000 SF Office Lease to Legal Services of Alabama—2014
- Represented the Attorney General’s Office in 90,000 SF Warehouse Lease—2014
- Currently control Leasing for approximately 1,000,000 SF of Retail within 100 miles of Central Alabama
- Tenant and Buyer Representation – Papa John’s Pizza, Metro PCS, Cricket Wireless, Great American Insurance, Salvation Army, Subway, State of Alabama, Hilton, Allstate, Cadence Bank, Little Caesars.
- Harbor Freight Tools 20,000 SF, Troy, AL—2015
- Leasing Hyundai Tier Suppliers—2015—current
- Ollies 36,000 SF, Landlord Rep, Leased—2017
- 200,000 SF Industrial sale—2018
- Conn’s HomePlus, 43,500 SF, Landlord Rep—2018
- 2012 CBC Bronze Circle of Distinction
- 2013 CBC Top Sales Agent in the State of Alabama
- 2013 CBC Bronze Circle of Distinction Award
- 2014 CBC Bronze Circle of Distinction Award
- B.S. in Sports Management from Faulkner University
- CCIM Designee for the CCIM Institute