Jerome is the CEO of Moore Company Realty, Inc. a commercial brokerage firm, with headquarters in Montgomery Alabama. Jerome is also the CEO of Moore Property Management, LLC a regional property management firm representing 2M-3M SF in Alabama, Georgia, Virginia, and Florida.
Jerome specializes in “Making Client’s Commercial Properties Profitable.” He successfully achieves his motto by utilizing over 25 years of personal brokerage, management, and development experience coupled with a veteran team of talented and seasoned individuals who represent over 200 years of combined commercial real property experience.
Jerome is a CCIM Designee and University of Alabama’s Center for Real Estate Board Member; has served on the Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisory Board, Georgia-Alabama Land Trust’s Board of Directors; Vice-Chancellor of Troy Universities’ Advisory Council; a Member of Montgomery Chamber’s Committee of 100; the Montgomery Area Food Bank Board; trustee of First United Methodist Church in Montgomery; and on numerous real estate conference panels; Jerome is married to Drennen Payne Moore, has two daughters, and speaks Spanish at a conversational level and an avid outdoorsman
- Identifying commercial real estate opportunities
- Investment Consulting
- Creating and implementing solutions for Sales, Leasing, Asset Acquisition & Management
- Commercial Property Brokerage
- Product Repositioning
- Receivership Assignments
- Urban revitalization projects
- Investment Acquisition and Analysis
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- Responsible for over $800 million in transactions since 1998
- B.A. from Southern Methodist University in 1993
- CCIM Designee from the CCIM Institute