Jerome T. Moore III, CCIM is the CEO of Moore Company Realty, Inc., a Montgomery, Alabama-based commercial brokerage firm. Jerome is also the CEO of Moore Property Management, LLC a regional commercial property management firm representing approximately 3M square feet of commercial property in Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.
Jerome’s motto is “We Make Clients’ Commercial Properties Profitable.” He achieves this success by utilizing experience gained from serving a variety of owners and property types over 25 years in brokerage, management, and development. What Jerome did not learn in the school of hard knocks was avoided by recruiting and learning from a talented, veteran team of seasoned individuals who represent over 200 years of combined commercial real estate property experience.
Jerome is a CCIM Designee; a University of Alabama Center for Real Estate Board Member and a Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Board Member; has served on the Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisory Board and Georgia-Alabama Land Trust’s Board of Directors; Vice-Chancellor of Troy University’s Advisory Council; a Member of Montgomery Chamber’s Committee of 100; a Montgomery Area Food Bank Board Member; a trustee of First United Methodist Church in Montgomery, Alabama; and a panelist for real estate conferences. Jerome is married to Drennen Payne Moore, has two daughters, speaks Spanish at a conversational level and is an avid outdoorsman.
- Growing a brokerage from 0 employees and 0 property under management to 24 team members with 3M+/- under management in 3 states.
- Created a strategic wealth /retirement plan for clients on investment properties.
- Recruited and trained some of the best Agents Alabama has to offer!
- Responsible for over $800 million in transactions since 1998.
- B.A. from Southern Methodist University in 1993
- CCIM Designee from the CCIM Institute