|Steve brings over 45 years of experience in the real estate world to Moore Company Realty. Proudly Serving as COO of Moore Company Realty and COO of Moore Property Management. Steve has been a Licensed Agent since 1972, a Broker since 1975, a CPM since 1983, and a CCIM since 2003. Working for a full-service Real Estate Sales and Development Company as the Executive Vice-President, Steve served as the Development Coordinator for the first PUD developed in Montgomery; as well as many multi-family properties, retail strip centers, and office buildings. He also maintains an ownership interest in various classes of commercial properties which gives him a unique perspective on the different aspects of real estate transactions.
Steve is actively involved in the Montgomery community and is currently serving on the City of Montgomery Board of Adjustments. He was also a Director of The Alabama National Fair (the fundraising arm of the Montgomery Kiwanis Club) and serves on the Board of Directors of the Kiwanis Foundation and is its past President, (the Charitable giving entity of the Montgomery Kiwanis Club). He has served as a Director of Montgomery Area Association of Realtors; Director of Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce; President of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Central Alabama Chapter 75; Director of Child Protect, Inc.; Director and President Montgomery Humane Society; and Director of the Montgomery Kiwanis Club.
- Sales and Leasing of Office and Retail Properties
- Multi-Family Analysis, Acquisition, and Disposition
- Development: Retail, Apts., Office, Zoning, Regulations, Financing
- Investment Property Analysis & Acquisition
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- CPM (Certified Property Manager)
- Purchaser and Seller Representation of many Multi-family Properties
- Development Team Coordinator and Partner for many Office, Retail, and Multi-family Properties
- B.S. in Business Administration from Auburn University in 1974
- CCIM Designee from the CCIM Institute