Steve Hughes brings over 45 years of experience in the real estate world to Moore Company Realty. Proudly Serving as COO of Moore Company Realty and COO of Moore Property Management. Steve has been a Licensed Agent since 1972, a Broker since 1975, a CPM since 1983, and a CCIM since 2003. Working for a full-service Real Estate Sales and Development Company as the Executive Vice-President, Steve served as the Development Coordinator for the first PUD developed in Montgomery; as well as many multi-family properties, retail strip centers, and office buildings. He also maintains an ownership interest in various classes of commercial properties which gives him a unique perspective on the different aspects of real estate transactions.
Steve is actively involved in the Montgomery community and had served on the City of Montgomery Board of Adjustments for about 10 years. He was also a Director of the Alabama National Fair (the fundraising arm of the Montgomery Kiwanis Club), served on the Board of Directors of the Kiwanis Foundation, and is its past President. He has served as a Director of the Montgomery Area Association of Realtors; Director of the Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce; President of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Central Alabama Chapter 75; Director of Child Protect, Inc.; and Director and President of the Montgomery Humane Society.
- Sales and leasing of office and retail properties
- Multi-family analysis, acquisition, and disposition
- Development: Retail, apartments, office, zoning, regulations, financing
- Investment property analysis & acquisition
- Purchaser and seller representation of multi-family properties
- Development Team Coordinator and Partner for office, retail, and multi-family properties
- B.S. in Business Administration from Auburn University in 1974
- CCIM Designee from the CCIM Institute
- CPM Designee from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)